Wednesday, September 07, 2005

. . . BECAUSE A PHOTO IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

We urge friends who still keep class, group and individual photos to share them with us so that when we meet in December we will ‘be able to match all the names to the owners' faces’ as Chin Choo puts it. Use a scanner to capture these images in jpeg format. Do keep the size small, possibly 400kb or less, and then email them to me. These images can be viewed from an online PHOTO website listed under links on this page. Remember to click on a photo to view a larger image.

Those who already have photos on the web and wish to share them with us can submit the url so that it can be linked to this site.

If you wish to create an online photo website where you can store your photo album, here are a few I would recommend:

Fotopages, Flickr and Photobucket .

Cheers and take care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,
This is Mawan. Full name Mawan Nooraini. Khatijah and me were in the same class so, no need to repeat the teacher's name. In class I always sit in the front row, because I was pint size, but now after 40 years, hmmm, not sure !!! probably quarts!!!

I retired from USM 2 years ago and am now still working at USM on contract basis.

I have three grown up children but no cucus yet.
I am looking forward to the upcoming gathering so that we could keep the networking active.
Bye for now and see you in December.

7/9/05 02:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to update you all on those that have replied that they will be coming for the reunion dinner
...Rashidah
If you have replied yes and your name is missing, I apologise. My brain cells are eroding.. so help me by letting me know my mistake .
Attending from Sweden, USA, Australia, Singapore, KL, Ayer Itam, Gelugor, Pulau Tikus, Sungai Ara...

Ann Chooi-Eam Ong-Palsson
Azizah Nawawi
Ch'ng Saw Keok
Choong Siew Im
Datin Helen Lim Pin Lean
Datin Zaleha Abdullah
Dato' Khoo Beng Jong
Deve Jaya
Dr. Leow Ghim Moi
Khatijah Syed Ahmad
Khoo Siang Imm
Latifah Sheikh Emam
Low Chiew Har
Mariam Ismail
Mariam Zamani
Oh Siew Hwa
Ooi Lean See
Rashidah Begum
Ruth Navaratnam
Saw Lay Ean
Siew Yim
Tan Beng Suan
Tan Kwai Yong
Tan Saw Teen
Toh Bee Kheng
Yeow Chean – Melbourne
Yip Chin Choo
Zainabee Kassim

7/9/05 07:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home